From our Come and Dine Menu, the Desserts are for those who are ready to become members of the Deeper in God Bible Studies group. You’ve sampled the Refreshments, Appetizers and are interested in the Entrees. Now it’s Dessert time and you’re wondering if you should go for it or not.
Desserts mean that all members of the Deeper in God Bible Studies group have access to the Private Library. This Library contains all the Study Guides and Bible Book Writing Plans which are the Entrees.
The Minor Prophet Series
- Habakkuk, A Man with a Burden
- Nahum, Finding Comfort in Justice
- Obadiah, A Prophecy of Edom’s Behaviour
- Haggai, Consider Your Ways
Coming for the Fall and Winter
The Prison Epistles
- Colossians, The Preeminence of Jesus
- Ephesians, Whole Lotta Love
Whole Book Writing Plans
New for Fall and Winter
- Colossians, 5-Day Challenge
- Ephesians, 10-Day Challenge
- Philippians, 5-Day Challenge
- Galatians, 10-Day Challenge
If you are hungry for more of God, then this Bible Study group is for you. You will learn how to study the Bible using the Inductive Bible Study Method in a step-by-step fashion. All Study Guides are written to walk you through the process of digging out the details that are often overlooked.
Are you hungering and thirsting for more of God? Are you ready to join us? Come, sit at the table of friendship and study with us. Click on the graphic to join the group.
See you soon!