Full details of our Privacy Notice can be read here.
The condensed version:
Women’s Tabletop Friendship is a personal blog that belongs to me, Cindy Barnes. I am the owner, author, and editor. All posts are written to encourage the reader in their faith and understanding of the Word of God.
This blog is not an affiliate with any third party affiliate programs and therefore does not receive compensation of any form.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
- All written content, unless a source is otherwise noted, belongs to me. Please do not copy, save, or edit any content without written permission from me.
©Cindy Barnes and Women’s TableTop Friendship, 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cindy Barnes and WomensTableTopFriendship.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- All photographic content belongs to me, Cindy Barnes – Moments Like These – Photography.
©Cindy Barnes and Cindy Barnes – Moments Like These – Photography, 2010 to present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Please do not copy, save or edit my photos.
Pinning to Pinterest is very much appreciated and welcomed. Please pin an image or text that provides a link back to my original post.
Comments are set to be approved by Cindy Barnes. All moderated comments will be approved by the comment, not who submitted the comment.
I reserve the right to delete any comment that I feel is in any way inappropriate (within the context of the post) on this site. Readers retain ownership of their comments and release me from any liability that may result from it.
This site is to only offer encouragement with biblical belief background. No foul language or comments that go against Christian Biblical belief will be approved. By commenting on Women’s Tabletop Friendship, you have agreed to these terms and have an understanding of them.
If you subscribe to any service, resource, or means of staying in contact with us — we will keep your email address in a private distribution list. We do not use this email address list for any other purpose, and we only add individuals at their request. Be sure to slowly read your options, look over any check boxes, and make sure you are signing up for what you wish to receive. You may opt-out at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in the bottom of the email, which will remove your information from the distribution list for that part of the service/resource.
Personal identification information
When a reader chooses to subscribe to the newsletter, we will manually collect your first name and email address, and automatically collect the date, the time, and the IP address used to submit them. This personally identifiable information can only be collected by us if the reader voluntarily provides it. A reader may refuse to give such personal identification information by not filling out the subscribe form, but it will prevent the reader from being added to the email list.
Google Forms and Surveys
This site may use Google forms to conduct voluntary surveys or collect information for the purpose of getting a greater scope of our readers’ needs. Google stores the data behind a secure wall for the duration of the membership.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, fill out a form, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails of recent blog posts, or other pertinent information relating to this site.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Letters to the Editor
Any message that is sent to me is strictly confidential, and will not be used in any way without the written consent of the sender.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential after completing our staff training in data protection. We also use regular brute force attack protection.
The CAN-SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
By using my website, you hereby consent to these policies and agree to its terms.
Effective date: August 23, 2018